Seriously, all the things.
- Green Line Opening Day Festivities: There’s a party at nearly every stop plus free rides all weekend. Celebrate the new trains connecting the M to the SP!
- Stone Arch Bridge Festival: Two days of concerts, art activities, and fun along the Minneapolis riverfront
- Northern Spark: An overnight festival of art, music, and pancakes in Downtown Minneapolis
- Parktacular: St. Louis Park city festival with music, parade, “inflatable attractions,” and a Beatles tribute on Saturday night
- Caffeine Crawl: A celebration of caffeine, my drug of choice, with a coffee shop crawl and special drinks throughout the day
- World Cup @ Nomad: Apparently there are some important soccer/football games going on, Nomad is the World Pub so they seem like the best place to watch the World Cup. Food trucks, drums, beer garden, prizes
Need to recover from all the festivities? I recommend brunch. I always recommend brunch.