- Where the Wild Beers Are – Saturday 11am-3pm @RepublicMN – If you’re a fan of sour beers, this is the fest for you. WTWBA is a collaborative event, halfway between a beer fest and a bottle share party – $20 gets you into the event but if you want to sample anything you have to bring something to share. Bottles are registered and opened throughout the event, and you have the option to be notified when your bottle is coming up. Lots of fun and LOTS of flavor!!
- Iron Bartender Finals – Sunday 8pm @PourhouseMPLS – This is kind of two events in one as the semi-finals and the finals are the same night. They have narrowed it down to four teams so the first two rounds will narrow it down to the final two for head-to-head competition. The four teams starting the evening are Marvel, Tattersall, Hola Arepa, and La Belle Vie. If that lineup isn’t a compelling enough reason to attend then, well, we probably shouldn’t be friends.
- Hump! Film Festival – Friday & Saturday Multiple Showtimes @St. Anthony Main – “The Dirty Film Festival curated by Dan Savage.” This collection of homemade five-minute dirty movies is intended to promote sex-positivity and joy for the broad range of human sexuality. It sounds like a fascinating, fun, and sexy evening!
- Doomtree Zoo – Saturday 2pm-10pm @CHSFieldStPaul – The always evolving and entertaining collective known as Doomtree has put together a full day of music for all ages. With the beautiful fall weather in store this weekend and a fabulous venue, this should be one of the most talked about events of the year.
- Vendemmia – Sunday 1pm-5pm @BrodersPastaBar – Music, wine, and food from the Broders/Terzo teams? Don’t mind if I do! This fall celebration of the grape harvest features local wine professionals getting down and dirty with a grape stomping competition, Italian Wines, Bauhaus Beers, and music from Bones & Beeker, Fort Wilson Riot, What Tyrants, and DJ Jake Rudh.